Welcome to my blog! Here I share my thoughts on a variety of topics in the fitness industry as a scientific researcher. I have published three books as well. The first two books I have published are in Dutch, but I have recently translated one of them to English: Bond's Dietary Supplements. If you're interested in the Dutch version of these two books, I happily refer you to my Dutch blog PeterBond.nl. The third book is about anabolic-androgenic steroids and is written in English. Appropriately, I've titled it Book on Steroids.
Since May 2023 I have a position as a clinical researcher at the Elizabeth-TweeSteden hospital Department of Internal Medicine. Here we run a clinical trial with 100 anabolic steroid users to investigate the effect of medical supervision as a means of harm reduction. I'm also the co-founder of a private medical practice, Android Health Clinic, unique in the Netherlands, which offers medical supervision to reduce harm in anabolic steroid users.
If you want to contact me, please use the form below and I'll try to respond as quickly as possible.
- Bond, Peter, Diederik L. Smit, and Willem de Ronde. “Anabolic-androgenic steroids: how do they work and what are the risks?”. Frontiers in Endocrinology 13 (2022): 3271
- Smit, Diederik L., Peter Bond, and Willem de Ronde. “Health effects of androgen abuse: a review of the HAARLEM study”. Current Opinion in Endocrinology & Diabetes and Obesity 29.6 (2022): 560-565
- McDonald, Barry, and Peter Bond. Comment on “The Influence of Movement Tempo During Resistance Training on Muscular Strength and Hypertrophy Responses: A Review”. Sports Medicine (2022)
- Bond, Peter. Book on Steroids. PeterBond.org (2020)
- Bond, Peter. Bonds voedingssupplementen. PeterBond.nl (2017)
- Bond, Peter. “Phosphatidic acid: biosynthesis, pharmacokinetics, mechanisms of action and effect on strength and body composition in resistance-trained individuals.” Nutrition & Metabolism 14.12 (2017)
- Bond, Peter, William Llewellyn, and Peter Van Mol. “Anabolic androgenic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity.” Medical Hypotheses 93 (2016): 150-153
- Bond, Peter. “Regulation of mTORC1 by growth factors, energy status, amino acids and mechanical stimuli at a glance.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 13.1 (2016)
- Bond, Peter. Bonds Androgene Anabole Steroïden. PeterBond.nl (2015)
- The comprehensive guide to health monitoring for AAS users with Peter Bond (Joe Jeffery Coaching, December 2019)