Lately I've been working on a second edition for Book on Steroids. The positive feedback I've received on the first edition, which I've released last year, has motivated me to write a second edition. There's more demand for an evidence-based book on anabolic steroids than I had initially anticipated. I've already revised some sections here and there, and I'll be sure to make everything up-to-date again for the release of this second edition. I've also added a chapter on selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs). Herein I've already covered Enobosarm (GTx-024/Ostarine), Ligandrol (LGD-4033/VK5211), and GSK2881078. I'll also be adding chapters on thyroid hormones, growth hormone (GH), peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs) and several cutting agents, such as clenbuterol, 2,4-dinitrophenol (DNP) and sibutramine (Meridia). I have no release date in mind yet, but I expect this will be something for 2023 (now I hope I'm not being optimistic here). In the meanwhile, the first edition of Book on Steroids has proven an invaluable resource for AAS users, coaches, but also medical professionals who are dealing with patients that use anabolic steroids.
If you want to be the first to hear about it once the second edition is released, feel free to drop your email down below. (I promise I won't use your email address for anything else than this.)
I've also been guest writing articles for MESO-Rx for a while now. I'm fortunate to have been provided this opportunity by them to reach a wider audience with my writings. MESO-Rx has been around since, well, forever, and most people know the website. I'm also active on their forums under the—not so anonymous username—PeterBond. Here's a list of articles that I've written for MESO-Rx so far:
- Enclomiphene – A SERM That was Seeking FDA Approval for the Treatment of Hypogonadism
- Anabolic Steroids and Fertility
- Regulation of Testosterone Production
- The Effects of Anabolic Steroids on the Heart’s Structure and Function
- The Hepatotoxicity of Anabolic Steroids
- Measuring Kidney Function in Anabolic Steroid Users
- Measuring and Treating High Blood Pressure in Anabolic Steroid Users
- Blood Pressure in Anabolic Steroid Users
- Anabolic Steroid Chemistry: A Few Words on Esters and Some Other Common Chemical Alterations
- Treatment of Gynecomastia – An Overview of the Literature
- Gynecomastia: What the Literature Says About Prevalence and Hormonal Causes
- How Do SARMs Work? And Where are They?
- The Anabolic to Androgenic Ratio is Worthless and Hinders the Quest for Safer Steroids & SARMs
And more is coming up!
Finally, I've allocated some of my time to offer consultancy again and so far I've been really enjoying this. The appreciation, feedback and improvements I manage to establish with my clients is great to see.