Article 1 - Definitions
- PeterBond.org: Bond IT Solutions, located in Zeist, the Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce NL number: 57894396, VAT number: NL002234538B47.
- Client: any natural person who enters into a contract with PeterBond.org.
- Parties: PeterBond.org and client.
- Consumer: client that is also an individual and trades as a private consumer.
Article 2 - Applicability of general terms and conditions
- These terms apply to all quotes, offers, work, orders, agreements, and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of PeterBond.org.
- Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have expressly agreed in writing.
- Parties explicitly exclude the applicability of additional and / or deviating general terms and conditions from the customer or from third parties.
Article 3 - Prices
- All prices that PeterBond.org uses are in euros, including VAT and excluding any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel, shipping or transport costs, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
- All prices which PeterBond.org charges for its products or services, on its website or that are otherwise announced, PeterBond.org may change at any time.
- Increases in the cost prices of products or parts thereof, which PeterBond.org could not foresee at the time of making the offer or the conclusion of the agreement, may lead to price increases.
- The consumer has the right to dissolve an agreement as a result of a price increase as referred to in Article 3.3, unless the increase is the result of a statutory regulation.
- If parties have agreed a total amount for a service by PeterBond.org, this is always a target price, unless parties have explicitly agreed a fixed price in writing, which cannot be deviated from.
Article 4 - Right of withdrawal
- A consumer has the right to withdraw within 14 days without giving any reason after purchase of any of the books, with the exception of digital copies (PDF & Kindle) and granted the product is unused and in perfect condition
- The reflection period of 14 days as referred to in Article 4.1 commences once the consumer has received the product
- The consumer can express his appeal to the right of withdrawal by contacting PeterBond.org. You can do this through the contact form on the About page. Please put 'Appeal to right of withdrawal' and your order number in the message.
- The consumer is required to return the product to PeterBond.org within 14 days after the notification of his right of withdrawal, failing which his right of withdrawal will expire.
- The costs for return will be borne by consumer and not PeterBond.org
- If the purchase costs and any other costs (such as shipping and return costs) are eligible for reimbursement by law, PeterBond.org will reimburse these costs to the consumer within 28 days of receiving the timely invocation of the right of withdrawal, provided that the consumer has timely returned the product to PeterBond.org.
Article 5 - Retention of title
- Delivery takes place while supplies last
- Delivery of products ordered online takes place at the address indicated by the customer
Article 6 - Delivery time
- The delivery times specified by PeterBond.org are indicative and do not entitle the customer to termination or compensation if they are exceeded up to 10 business days, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing
- The delivery time starts when the customer has completed the (electronic) ordering process and has received an (electronic confirmation) from PeterBond.org
- Exceeding the specified delivery time does not entitle the customer to compensation or the right to terminate the agreement, unless delivery is taking more than 28 days.
Article 7 - Actual delivery
- The customer must ensure that the actual delivery of the products ordered by him can take place on time.
Article 8 - Shipping costs
- Shipping costs are borne by the client, unless parties have agreed upon something else
Article 9 - Packaging and shipping
- If the packaging of a delivered product is opened or damaged, the customer must, before receiving the product, have a note made by the forwarder or delivery person, failing which PeterBond.org cannot be held liable for possible damage
Article 10 - Warranty
- The warranty with regard to products only applies to defects caused by faulty manufacture, construction or material.
- The warranty does not apply in the case of normal wear and damage caused by accidents, changes to the product, negligence or improper use by the customer, as well as when the cause of the defect cannot be clearly determined.
- The risk of loss, damage or theft of the products that are the subject of an agreement between the parties is transferred to the customer at the moment when they are legally and / or actually delivered, at least in the control of the customer or from a third party who receives the product on behalf of the customer.
Article 11 - Indemnity
- The customer indemnifies PeterBond.org against all third-party claims related to the products and / or services supplied by PeterBond.org.
Article 12 - Complaints
- The customer must examine a product or service provided by PeterBond.org as soon as possible for any shortcomings.
- Consumers must inform PeterBond.org within 2 weeks after discovering the shortcomings
- The customer gives as detailed a description of the shortcoming as possible, so that PeterBond.org is able to respond adequately.
Article 13 - Notice of default
- The customer must notify notice of default in writing to PeterBond.org (please use my contact form on the about page)
- It is the responsibility of the customer that a notice of default actually reaches PeterBond.org (in time)
Article 14 - Force majeure
- A shortcoming of PeterBond.org in the fulfillment of any obligation to the customer cannot be attributed to PeterBond.org in a situation independent of the will of PeterBond.org, as a result of which the fulfillment of its obligations to the customer is wholly or is partially prevented or as a result of which fulfillment of his obligations cannot reasonably be expected from PeterBond.org
- The force majeure situation referred to in Article 14.1 also includes, but is not limited to: a state of emergency (such as civil war, uprising, riots, natural disasters, etc.); breaches and force majeure of suppliers, deliverers or other third parties; unexpected power, electricity, internet, computer and telecom failures; computer viruses, strikes, government measures, unforeseen transport problems, bad weather conditions and work stoppages
- From the moment that a force majeure situation has lasted for at least 30 calendar days, both parties may dissolve the agreement in whole or in part in writing.
- PeterBond.org does not owe any (damage) compensation in a force majeure situation, even if it enjoys any advantage as a result of the force majeure situation
Article 15 - Change of general terms and conditions
- PeterBond.org is entitled to change or supplement these terms and conditions
- Changes of minor importance can be made at any time
Article 16 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
- All aforementioned conditions, disclaimers and contracts are subject to Dutch law. All disputes arising from or associated with these terms, disclaimers or contracts from PeterBond.org, should be submitted to the relevant court in the Netherlands.
Drawn up on 01 July 2020.
Last updated on 05 July 2020.